802NC is a dominant landmark in the heart of the central business and financial district. The tower overlooks Corpus Christi Bay with a gorgeous view of the water and surrounding properties. 802NC is also home to a half-acre landscaped public plaza that has become a focal point of Corpus Christi’s business district.
802NC was the first building in Corpus Christi to top 300 feet. The tower remained the tallest building in Corpus Christi from 1983 to 1988 before One Shoreline Plaza was completed.
- Small and large suites available
- Panoramic views
- On-site management
- On-site security, janitorial, and maintenance services
- Located in the heart of the business & financial district
- Skyway-connecting to seven-level parking garage
- Parking ratio/rate: 3.8/1,000
- UV-C Air handler purification system and new HVAC
- Entire building water filtration